Thursday, October 2, 2008

Theory on Mein Kampf


Hitler's view of propaganda was interesting. He said it should be looked at as a weapon. He defines propaganda as being a way of persuading someone. When I heard this, I thought of a big lie. It makes sense too. Propaganda is when ways are taken to extremes in order to persuade someone. It takes a lot to persuade some people, and one way that normally works is lying. So in a way Propaganda is like one huge lie.
The writings Hitler made about this are in the Mein Kampf, which seems pretty interesting to me and I may just have to check it out.
I also went to the newspaper archives online to see if I could find out more about Mein Kampf.
I found an article that looks really good and some of you may find it interesting as well.
The link is below:
Hitler and Mein Kampf

No comments: