Friday, September 26, 2008

Theory of Team Work

My group, b2k, had the semicolon for our presentation. I already knew most ways to use a semicolon, but there were some things I learned. there aren't actually that many arguments on when to use a semicolon. All of the books we looked at at the same rules for the semicolon. I thought that was interesting because the other groups that presented had punctuation marks that don't have real clear rules that everyone follows.
I decided to check out youtube and see what informational videos they had on semicolons. I was actually amazed to find a really interesting and somewhat helpful video on commas, semicolons, and parenthesis. Its cool. You jshould check it out if you get bored.
Anyway, I thought our group worked really well together. We found a fun way to teach the class about semicolons instead of just standing up there and talking monotone. Yay B2K !




No comments: